Re: Rex Bell Jr. Is Dead

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 25, 2011
      Yes, rest in peace, indeed.

      -Dario.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, zebedu@... wrote:

      > rest in peace

    • Melissa Staats
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 25, 2011
        I hope you get one.
        Melissa

        --- On Mon, 7/25/11, nutsaboutclara <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        From: nutsaboutclara <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Rex Bell Jr. Is Dead
        To: thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Monday, July 25, 2011, 1:59 PM

        Yes, there are children, but I don't how many he had. The memorial for Rex Jr. was this past Saturday. My friend Ruth Silny, who is a Clara Bow fan like myself, attended the memorial at 105 degree temperature; she promised me a program from the memorial.

        -Dario.

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 30, 2011
          I got it this past Wednesday, Melissa! It's neat! =D

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 30, 2011
            Cool.
             I'm glad you were able to have one.
                Melissa