Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Rex Bell Jr. Is Dead

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 25 12:00 PM
      Yeah, me too. I wish I've could have met him and talk to him about his famous mother. That would have a been a neat experience.

      -Dario.

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 25 12:00 PM
        Yes, rest in peace, indeed.

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, zebedu@... wrote:

        > rest in peace

      • Melissa Staats
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 25 12:17 PM
          I hope you get one.
          Melissa

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 30 1:43 PM
            I got it this past Wednesday, Melissa! It's neat! =D

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 30 2:18 PM
              Cool.
               I'm glad you were able to have one.
                  Melissa