Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Rex Bell Jr. Is Dead

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 25, 2011
      Yes, there are children, but I don't how many he had. The memorial for Rex Jr. was this past Saturday. My friend Ruth Silny, who is a Clara Bow fan like myself, attended the memorial at 105 degree temperature; she promised me a program from the memorial.

      -Dario.

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 25, 2011
        Yeah, me too. I wish I've could have met him and talk to him about his famous mother. That would have a been a neat experience.

        -Dario.

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 25, 2011
          Yes, rest in peace, indeed.

          -Dario.

          --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, zebedu@... wrote:

          > rest in peace

        • Melissa Staats
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 25, 2011
            I hope you get one.
            Melissa

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 30, 2011
              I got it this past Wednesday, Melissa! It's neat! =D

              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 30, 2011
                Cool.
                 I'm glad you were able to have one.