Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Need Brooksie Fans' Help on ebay

  • KDO
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21, 2011
      Re: "Now they want to talk to ME; I wonder what that's all about."

      Maybe they (eBay) wants to thank you for pointing out the
      misrepresentation.
      ( Or am I being too optimistic? )

      KD

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "JayG" <ioracara@...>
      wrote:

      > It's worked! They have changed their description to "SEXY LOUISE
      BROOKS HAIRCUT LOOK-ALIKE MODEL . . . " Still not perfect, but at least
      they have backed off.