Re: Rex Bell Jr. Is Dead

  • zebedu@portugalmail.pt
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 16 5:45 AM
      rest in peace
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 25 11:59 AM
        Yes, there are children, but I don't how many he had. The memorial for Rex Jr. was this past Saturday. My friend Ruth Silny, who is a Clara Bow fan like myself, attended the memorial at 105 degree temperature; she promised me a program from the memorial.

        -Dario.

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 25 12:00 PM
          Yeah, me too. I wish I've could have met him and talk to him about his famous mother. That would have a been a neat experience.

          -Dario.

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 25 12:00 PM
            Yes, rest in peace, indeed.

            -Dario.

            --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, zebedu@... wrote:

            > rest in peace

          • Melissa Staats
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 25 12:17 PM
              I hope you get one.
              Melissa

              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 30 1:43 PM
                I got it this past Wednesday, Melissa! It's neat! =D

                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 30 2:18 PM
                  Cool.
                   I'm glad you were able to have one.