Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Happy Labor Day!

  • RICHARD MATTHEW
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 12, 2010
      It looks as though the "Brooksie" site is gone. I, however, have many, many
      photographs of our dear Ms. Brooks on my Picasa page, here:
      http://picasaweb.google.com/modelworker
      Many are familiar, but many are of higher quality compared with others found
      elsewhere on the internet.

      Best wishes to all, and thanks, Dario,

      Richard
      On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 9:22 AM, nutsaboutclara <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>wrote:

      > You're welcome, Richard!!!
      >
      > -Dario.
      >
      > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com<thenewcovenoflouisebrooks%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > RICHARD MATTHEW <modelworker@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Thanks, Dario!
      > >
      > > Richard
      > >
      > > On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 10:40 AM, nutsaboutclara <
      > no_reply@yahoogroups.com <no_reply%40yahoogroups.com>>wrote:
      > >

      > > > I want to wish all of us who live in the United States a very happy
      > Labor
      > > > Day weekend!

    • RICHARD MATTHEW
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 12, 2010

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 13, 2010
          Which 'Brooksie' site are you talking about, Richard?

          -Dario.

          --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, RICHARD MATTHEW <modelworker@...> wrote:

          > It looks as though the "Brooksie" site is gone. I, however, have many, many
          > photographs of our dear Ms. Brooks on my Picasa page, here:
          > http://picasaweb.google.com/modelworker
          > Many are familiar, but many are of higher quality compared with others found
          > elsewhere on the internet.
          >
          > Best wishes to all, and thanks, Dario,
          >
          > Richard
          > On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 9:22 AM, nutsaboutclara <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>wrote:
          >

          > > You're welcome, Richard!!!
          > >
          > > -Dario.
          > >
          > > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com<thenewcovenoflouisebrooks%40yahoogroups.com>,
          > > RICHARD MATTHEW <modelworker@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Thanks, Dario!
          > > >
          > > > Richard

          > > Labor

        • RICHARD MATTHEW
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 13, 2010
            The one run by Laura Sanders:
            http://brooksie.vintage-sky.net/gallery/index.php
            At least, it isn't working for me.

            On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 10:45 AM, nutsaboutclara

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 15, 2010
              Oh yeah, that group!