James Lileks has a squint at Lulu's Diary...

  • das_imperator
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2009
      http://www.lileks.com/bw/20s/lostgirl/index.html

      I wonder if he got a better print than the one offered by Grapevine video. I get the feeling his has more footage than the version I was able to get hold of...
    • Doug Berger
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2009
        das_imperator wrote:
        > http://www.lileks.com/bw/20s/lostgirl/index.html
        >
        > I wonder if he got a better print than the one offered by Grapevine video. I get the feeling his has more footage than the version I was able to get hold of...

        If you are in North America, Kino International has Diary on DVD with 7
        minutes of extra footage censored in the US back then and the Windy
        Riley Goes Hollywood short from 1930

        <http://www.kino.com/video/item.php?film_id=641>