RE: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] In Memorium.......

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 8, 2009
      24 years ago today, the world of silent film lost Louise Brooks, at age 78.
      Let's have a silent prayer in memory of Brooksie, OK? R.I.P., Brooksie.

      -Dario.

      Thank you, Dario. She shines STILL so brightly.

      Richard
    • KarenUK
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 8, 2009
        She's still a legend! :-)
        Karen (UK).

        > 24 years ago today, the world of silent film lost Louise Brooks, at age
        > 78. Let's have a silent prayer in memory of Brooksie, OK? R.I.P.,
        > Brooksie.

      • KD
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 8, 2009
          "... celluloid heroes never really die."
          Ray Davies
          - "Celluloid Heroes"

          The Kinks - "Celluloid Heroes"
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp_QkUVZGPc
          <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp_QkUVZGPc>

          KD

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 10, 2009
            She most certainly does, Richard.

            -Dario.

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 10, 2009
              And will continue to be so, as long as people continue to view her films, Karen.

              -Dario.

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 10, 2009
                YUP!!!

                -Dario.