In Memorium.......

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 8, 2009
      24 years ago today, the world of silent film lost Louise Brooks, at age 78. Let's have a silent prayer in memory of Brooksie, OK? R.I.P., Brooksie.

      -Dario.
    • Richard
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 8, 2009
        24 years ago today, the world of silent film lost Louise Brooks, at age 78.
        Let's have a silent prayer in memory of Brooksie, OK? R.I.P., Brooksie.

        -Dario.

        Thank you, Dario. She shines STILL so brightly.

        Richard
      • KarenUK
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 8, 2009
          She's still a legend! :-)
          Karen (UK).

          > 24 years ago today, the world of silent film lost Louise Brooks, at age
          > 78. Let's have a silent prayer in memory of Brooksie, OK? R.I.P.,
          > Brooksie.

        • KD
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 8, 2009
            "... celluloid heroes never really die."
            Ray Davies
            - "Celluloid Heroes"

            The Kinks - "Celluloid Heroes"
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp_QkUVZGPc
            <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp_QkUVZGPc>

            KD

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 10, 2009
              She most certainly does, Richard.

              -Dario.

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 10, 2009
                And will continue to be so, as long as people continue to view her films, Karen.

                -Dario.

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 10, 2009
                  YUP!!!

                  -Dario.