BIG Brooksie pics on eBay

  • bear_in_there
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 11:10 AM
      Hi folks,<br><br>just doing my usual cruise for
      all things Lulu, when I found lots of big pics of
      Brooksie on eBay. The seller has them all selling for
      12.95, and uses upper case in his descriptions, but most
      of the JPEG's are so clean, big and crisp they're
      good enough to print off
      night....WOW!!!! I've never seen Louise SMILE so much! Brilliant
      film....