Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Re: Lulu in The Guardian

  • KarenUK
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 24, 2009
      Bristol, England (where I live) is doing a Silent Film Festival at the
      moment. About two years ago, they had another where I saw Pandora's Box in a
      theatre on a big screen with a live orchestra doing the music!

      Karen (UK).

      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 6, 2009
        Did you go see it, Karen?

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KarenUK"
        <nhbr22476@...> wrote:

        > Bristol, England (where I live) is doing a Silent Film Festival at
        the
        > moment. About two years ago, they had another where I saw
        Pandora's Box in a
        > theatre on a big screen with a live orchestra doing the music!
        >
        > Karen (UK).

      • KarenUK
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 6, 2009
          Not to this year's, but I saw Pandora's Box & loved it.

          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 11, 2009
            Well, that's what I meant, Karen, about seeing PANDORA'S BOX(1929).