Hello from another LuLu fan

  • alternate_history
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 12:21 AM
      I'm a long-time fan of Louise, and I look forward
      to participating in the discussion...but I was also
      looking around for clubs on other movies and actresses;
      I've run across the clubs for silents and for Garbo
      and Deitrich, but I'd also like to join or create a
      general interest club for movies of the '20's, '30's and
      40's, and perhaps start one for Myrna Loy... can
      anybody lead me in the direction of the best clubs for
      that specific area or the catagory in which I could
      create such a discussion?... I'd really appreciate any
      feedback if your interests overlap
      Box? It's well worth checking out if you haven't...
      brightens up the wall in my room very nicely...