Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Follow up to Louise Brooks picspam

  • Jennifer A Redmond
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2008
      She reminds me a bit of Norma Shearer. Hmmm. I don't think it's
      Brooksie though.

      Jen ^_^

      On Wed, 03 Dec 2008 19:55:16 -0000 olive_e_thomas
      <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> writes:
      Sandwiched between a series of Clara Bow pix and the Louise Brooks pix...

      http://photos.liveauctioneers.com/houses/profiles-in-history/17755/0849_1
      _lg.jpg

      ...was this image. Anyone think it might be Brooksie with a hairstyle
      change?

      Oh well since I posted it I can file it with the rest of the Brooks pix
      not matter who it
      is...