Follow up to Louise Brooks picspam

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2008
      Sandwiched between a series of Clara Bow pix and the Louise Brooks pix...

      http://photos.liveauctioneers.com/houses/profiles-in-history/17755/0849_1_lg.jpg

      ...was this image. Anyone think it might be Brooksie with a hairstyle change?

      Oh well since I posted it I can file it with the rest of the Brooks pix not matter who it
      is...
    • Jennifer A Redmond
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2008
        She reminds me a bit of Norma Shearer. Hmmm. I don't think it's
        Brooksie though.

        Jen ^_^