Re: Happy Birthday Louise Brooks

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2008
      Happy Birthday, Brooksie dear!

      > 102 years young.
      >
      > Even the History Channel mentioned her birthday in one of their
      > 'Entertainment Alerts'.

    • Doug Berger
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 13, 2011
        "There is no Garbo! There is no Dietrich! There is only Louise Brooks!"
        - Henri Langlois

        The girl from Cherryvale, Kansas who took our breath away when we opened
        the Pandora's box.

        It is her 105th brirthday

        --
        Doug

        http://www.dougberger.net
        http://www.secularleft.us
        Twitter & Facebook username: cadfile
        Google+ http://gplus.to/cadfile

        Jesus is coming.... but he missed his flight from Mars