Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Happy Birthday Louise Brooks

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 14, 2008
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 15, 2008
        Happy Birthday, Brooksie dear!

        > 102 years young.
        >
        > Even the History Channel mentioned her birthday in one of their
        > 'Entertainment Alerts'.

      • Doug Berger
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 13, 2011
          "There is no Garbo! There is no Dietrich! There is only Louise Brooks!"
          - Henri Langlois

          The girl from Cherryvale, Kansas who took our breath away when we opened
          the Pandora's box.

          It is her 105th brirthday

          --
          Doug

          http://www.dougberger.net
          http://www.secularleft.us
          Twitter & Facebook username: cadfile
          Google+ http://gplus.to/cadfile

          Jesus is coming.... but he missed his flight from Mars