Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Happy Birthday Louise Brooks

  • Melissa Staats
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 14, 2008
      Happy Birthday dear Louise.
      Melissa

      olive_e_thomas <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      102 years young.

      Even the History Channel mentioned her birthday in one of their
      'Entertainment Alerts'.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 14, 2008
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 15, 2008
          Happy Birthday, Brooksie dear!

          > 102 years young.
          >
          > Even the History Channel mentioned her birthday in one of their
          > 'Entertainment Alerts'.

        • Doug Berger
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 13, 2011
            "There is no Garbo! There is no Dietrich! There is only Louise Brooks!"
            - Henri Langlois

            The girl from Cherryvale, Kansas who took our breath away when we opened
            the Pandora's box.

            It is her 105th brirthday

            --
            Doug

            http://www.dougberger.net
            http://www.secularleft.us
            Twitter & Facebook username: cadfile
            Google+ http://gplus.to/cadfile

            Jesus is coming.... but he missed his flight from Mars