Happy Birthday Louise Brooks

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 14, 2008
      102 years young.

      Even the History Channel mentioned her birthday in one of their
      'Entertainment Alerts'.
    • Melissa Staats
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 14, 2008
        Happy Birthday dear Louise.
        Melissa

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 14, 2008
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 15, 2008
            Happy Birthday, Brooksie dear!

            > 102 years young.
            >
            > Even the History Channel mentioned her birthday in one of their
            > 'Entertainment Alerts'.

          • Doug Berger
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 13, 2011
              "There is no Garbo! There is no Dietrich! There is only Louise Brooks!"
              - Henri Langlois

              The girl from Cherryvale, Kansas who took our breath away when we opened
              the Pandora's box.

              It is her 105th brirthday

              --
              Doug

              http://www.dougberger.net
              http://www.secularleft.us
              Twitter & Facebook username: cadfile
              Google+ http://gplus.to/cadfile

              Jesus is coming.... but he missed his flight from Mars