Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLARA & THEDA!!!!!

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2008
      nutsaboutclara wrote:
      > A big 'Happy Birthday' to Clara Bow, my red-headed sweetheat, and to
      > Theda Bara, "My Jewish Queen of Cinncinati, Ohio."
      > XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!

      Ok, so I just finished watching Mr and Mrs Smith with Carole Lombard.

      Obviously all because its her centenary today, october 6.. .
      Which was just the right occasion to make this:

      http://thetwilightzone.xs4all.nl/DVDPreviews/images/lombard12casepreview01.jpg

      If you want the full blown thing try
      http://thetwilightzone.xs4all.nl/DVDPreviews/Files/index.html
      <http://thetwilightzone.xs...naryCollection-12Case.rar>
      If it doesn't work, try page 3 at the DVD cover section on the main
      site, http://thetwilightzone.xs4all.nl
      <http://thetwilightzone.xs...naryCollection-12Case.rar>.

      Thanks!
      Peter

      ** Come and see my Laurie Zimmer pages! **

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2008
        She was a wonderful actress & person, wasn't she, Peter?

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Peter