Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] New album in the photosection

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2008
      Profiles in History Brookspix - a collection of Brookspix from an eBay
      auctioneer...

      The photos are pretty pricey with the cheapest starting at 200 bux

      Many thanx for these. Even a few I hadn't seen before! Those two Richee
      photos from Rolled Stockings are slightly different poses from others I
      have.

      Much appreciated,
      Richard
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 7, 2008
        Great stuff, Olive! As usual, you've done a job of showing off
        Brooksie.

        > Profiles in History Brookspix - a collection of Brookspix from an
        eBay auctioneer...

        3a?c=