New album in the photosection

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2008
      Profiles in History Brookspix - a collection of Brookspix from an eBay auctioneer...

      The photos are pretty pricey with the cheapest starting at 200 bux
    • Richard
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2008
        Profiles in History Brookspix - a collection of Brookspix from an eBay
        auctioneer...

        The photos are pretty pricey with the cheapest starting at 200 bux

        Many thanx for these. Even a few I hadn't seen before! Those two Richee
        photos from Rolled Stockings are slightly different poses from others I
        have.

        Much appreciated,
        Richard
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 7, 2008
          Great stuff, Olive! As usual, you've done a job of showing off
          Brooksie.

          > Profiles in History Brookspix - a collection of Brookspix from an
          eBay auctioneer...

          3a?c=