2 Animated Louise Pics

  • KD
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2008
      (The music on these pages may take a while to load.)

      Louise Brooks was Goth!:
      http://prix.ytmnd.com/ <http://prix.ytmnd.com/>

      Louise Brooks is Bangin!:
      http://louisebrooks.ytmnd.com/ <http://louisebrooks.ytmnd.com/>
      (This one didn't work so well using Firefox browser - downloaded the
      music instead of just playing it.)

      (Or http://ytmnd.com/search <http://ytmnd.com/search>
      Search "Louise Brooks")

    • Harry Kollatz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 23, 2008
        The Bangin' one is great! Wonderful way to start my morning! Thanks!
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 23, 2008
          Kudos to the person who created those animation site of Brooksie,
          even if the second one took longer to appear.

          -Dario.

          --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD"