Re: New file uploaded to thenewcovenoflouisebrooks

    Message 1 of 98 , Dec 19, 2007
      She looks like Archie Andrews girlfriend Veronica. It's a very
      flattering drawing of Brooksie, I must say!

      thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
      thenewcovenoflouisebrooks
      > group.
      >
      > File : /Chris's Brooks pix/Chris's Brooks Pix 12.jpg
      > Uploaded by : dasimperator <dasimperator@...>
      > Description : *New!* Chris' 2007 X-mas card.
      >
      > You can access this file at the URL:
      27s%20Brooks%20pix/Chris%27s%20Brooks%20Pix%2012.jpg

      http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htm
      lfiles

      Message 98 of 98 , Sep 3 3:59 AM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the thenewcovenoflouisebrooks
        group.

        File : /pandoras_box_publicity_pic.jpg
        Uploaded by : das_imperator <dasimperator@...>
        Description : Pandora's Box publicity photo. Lulu has a bad liver and it needs to be punished...