We've made it to 50 members.

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2001
      As I'd promised I'll be giving copies of my
      Louise Brooks documentary away. I've e-mailed you folks
      about the specifics but in case you didn't receive it,
      I'll be giving out 4 copies to the first 4 members who
      e-mail me at DasImperator@... with a US or Canadian
      mailing address. (Sorry I gave out my one "international"
      copy)<br>Note do not post here, e-mail me directly if you want
      the free copy