Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 21, 2007
      Thanks, KD. And the same to everyone else in this group.

      -Dario.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD" <kdo4442000@...>
      wrote:

      > http://img180.imagevenue.com/img.php?
      image=28216_Louise_Brooks_Thanksgiv\
      > ing_122_163lo.jpg
      > <http://img180.imagevenue.com/img.php?
      image=28216_Louise_Brooks_Thanksgi\
      > ving_122_163lo.jpg>

    • Richard
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 21, 2007
        !

        > Thanks, KD. And the same to everyone else in this group.
        >
        > -Dario.

        And same from me to all.

        Richard
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 26, 2008
          To all of us Louise Brooks fans living in the U.S., I want to wish one
          & all a Happy Thanksgiving for tomorrow.

          -Dario.
        • Richard
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 26, 2008
            To all of us Louise Brooks fans living in the U.S., I want to wish one
            & all a Happy Thanksgiving for tomorrow.

            -Dario.

            The same to you and all dear to you!

            Richard
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 29, 2008