Re: have scaned a pic for the photosect

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 7:03 AM
      curiously enough, while the movie being promoted
      is "Now We're in the Air", it looks like Louise's
      costume is the Colfax College cheerleader outfit from
      "Rolled Stockings". One can't fault the editor for that
      magazine, she looks hot in that outfit (of course that
      outfit would look better crumpled at the foot of my
      bed.....)