A bit on the late side..

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14 2:21 PM
      ...but it's been 23 years since the 8th since Louise passed away.
      Not that she was more memorable for having lived than the day
      of her passing...
    • Perri Lee
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14 2:34 PM
        I have read these posts for several years about Louise and I am a big a fan as any I suppose. In my mind I have written a science fiction piece in which Louise stays young forever and leaps from time period to time period in which she is involved in pop culture projects and improves things. Its kind of a spin off of a quantum leap sort of thing but the mission is a little different. Its funny how our imaginations can get away from us sometimes. Perri Lee

        olive_e_thomas <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: ...but it's been 23 years since the 8th since Louise passed away.
        Not that she was more memorable for having lived than the day
        of her passing...

        Perri Lee Leuthard

      • Das Dampfschiff Imperator
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 14 2:54 PM
          I'd had the same sci-fi idea for Olive Thomas. Her first "quantum
          leap' with to show up inside Lee Harvey Oswald's skin just after he
          was shot by Jack Ruby - with whatever of Oswalds body that could fit
          in the space Olive Thomas occupied showing up back in the 1920s...

          Started work on the thing September 10, 2001. Sadly on the next day a
          time travel yarn would seem somewhat inapproptriate...

          --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Perri Lee