Re: A Photo Link

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 23, 2007
      Now now... all links here are Kosher* beef links...

      nutsaboutclara <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Wow, that's a lot of links you've got there, KD! How many hogs
      did
      > you have to slaughter in order to come with so many "links?"
      > You "sausage maker," you!
      >
      > -Dario.

      *and also in compliance with Islamic dietary laws...
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 24, 2007
        .......which are brought to you by Hebrew National. Where they must
        a "higher authority" for goodness!

        > Now now... all links here are Kosher* beef links...

        > nutsaboutclara <no_reply@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Wow, that's a lot of links you've got there, KD! How many hogs
        > did
        > > you have to slaughter in order to come with so many "links?"
        > > You "sausage maker," you!
        > >
        > > -Dario.
        > >

        > *and also in compliance with Islamic dietary laws...

      • KD
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 25, 2007
          http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85913_Louise_Links_122_1052lo.\
          JPG
          <http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85913_Louise_Links_122_1052lo\
          .JPG>

          > .......which are brought to you by Hebrew National. Where they must
          > a "higher authority" for goodness!
          >
          > -Dario.
          >

          > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, olive_e_thomas
          > no_reply@ wrote:
          > >
          > > Now now... all links here are Kosher* beef links...
          > >
          > > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com,
          > > nutsaboutclara <no_reply@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Wow, that's a lot of links you've got there, KD! How many hogs
          > > did
          > > > you have to slaughter in order to come with so many "links?"
          > > > You "sausage maker," you!
          > > >
          > > > -Dario.
          > > >

          > > *and also in compliance with Islamic dietary laws...

        • Perri Lee
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 25, 2007
            Somehow I am not 100% sure that Louise would have appreciated her picture on a package of sausages kosher or not. That shot of her at the stove was under a different context I am sure. That is only my opinion. thanks Perri Lee

            KD <kdo4442000@...> wrote:
            http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85913_Louise_Links_122_1052lo.\
            JPG
            <http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85913_Louise_Links_122_1052lo\
            .JPG>

            > .......which are brought to you by Hebrew National. Where they must
            > a "higher authority" for goodness!
            >
            > -Dario.
            >

            > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, olive_e_thomas
            > no_reply@ wrote:
            > >
            > > Now now... all links here are Kosher* beef links...
            > >
            > > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com,
            > > nutsaboutclara <no_reply@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Wow, that's a lot of links you've got there, KD! How many hogs
            > > did
            > > > you have to slaughter in order to come with so many "links?"
            > > > You "sausage maker," you!
            > > >
            > > > -Dario.
            > > >

            > > *and also in compliance with Islamic dietary laws...

            Perri Lee Leuthard

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 25, 2007
            • Anita M
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 26, 2007
                Her own line of clothing, jewelry or signature perfume (like many celebs
                today do) would have been more her style.

                AM

                _____

                http://img21.
                <http://img21.
                <http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85913_Louise_Links_122_1052lo.JPG
                > imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85913_Louise_Links_122_1052lo\
                .JPG>

                --- In thenewcovenoflouise
                <mailto:thenewcovenoflouisebrooks%40yahoogroups.com> brooks@yahoogroups.com,
                nutsaboutclara
                <no_reply@...> wrote:

                > .......which are brought to you by Hebrew National. Where they must
                > a "higher authority" for goodness!
                >
                > -Dario.
                >

                > --- In thenewcovenoflouise
                <mailto:thenewcovenoflouisebrooks%40yahoogroups.com> brooks@yahoogroups.com,