Re: A Photo Link

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 23, 2007
      Wow, that's a lot of links you've got there, KD! How many hogs did
      you have to slaughter in order to come with so many "links?"
      You "sausage maker," you!

      -Dario.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD"
      <kdo4442000@...> wrote:

      http://www.eastman.org/ar/strip88/htmlsrc/muray_sum00011.html#77:0188
      :03\
      > 40

      <http://www.eastman.org/ar/strip88/htmlsrc/muray_sum00011.html#77:018
      8:0\
      > 340>
      > (Scroll down to Louise's photos)
      >
      > And (for what it's worth - seeing that they are marred with
      writting on
      > them) some photos from eBay:
      > http://img160.imagevenue.com/img.php?
      image=12891_44753795_o_122_431lo.jp\
      > <http://img160.imagevenue.com/img.php?
      image=12891_44753795_o_122_431lo.j\
      > pg>
      > http://img124.imagevenue.com/img.php?
      image=12896_45083962_o_122_409lo.jp\
      > <http://img124.imagevenue.com/img.php?
      image=12896_45083962_o_122_409lo.j\
      > pg>
      > http://img167.imagevenue.com/img.php?
      image=12900_45083972_o_122_512lo.jp\
      > <http://img167.imagevenue.com/img.php?
      image=12900_45083972_o_122_512lo.j\
      > pg>
      > http://img175.imagevenue.com/img.php?
      image=12902_45199372_o_122_557lo.jp\
      > <http://img175.imagevenue.com/img.php?
      image=12902_45199372_o_122_557lo.j\
      > pg>
      > http://img31.imagevenue.com/img.php?
      image=12903_a224_1_b_122_402lo.JPG

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 23, 2007
        Now now... all links here are Kosher* beef links...

        nutsaboutclara <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Wow, that's a lot of links you've got there, KD! How many hogs
        did
        > you have to slaughter in order to come with so many "links?"
        > You "sausage maker," you!
        >
        > -Dario.

        *and also in compliance with Islamic dietary laws...
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 24, 2007
          .......which are brought to you by Hebrew National. Where they must
          a "higher authority" for goodness!

          > Now now... all links here are Kosher* beef links...

          > nutsaboutclara <no_reply@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Wow, that's a lot of links you've got there, KD! How many hogs
          > did
          > > you have to slaughter in order to come with so many "links?"
          > > You "sausage maker," you!
          > >
          > > -Dario.
          > >

          > *and also in compliance with Islamic dietary laws...

        • KD
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 25, 2007
            http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85913_Louise_Links_122_1052lo.\
            JPG
            <http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85913_Louise_Links_122_1052lo\
            .JPG>

            > .......which are brought to you by Hebrew National. Where they must
            > a "higher authority" for goodness!
            >
            > -Dario.
            >

            > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, olive_e_thomas
            > no_reply@ wrote:
            > >
            > > Now now... all links here are Kosher* beef links...
            > >
            > > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com,
            > > nutsaboutclara <no_reply@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Wow, that's a lot of links you've got there, KD! How many hogs
            > > did
            > > > you have to slaughter in order to come with so many "links?"
            > > > You "sausage maker," you!
            > > >
            > > > -Dario.
            > > >

            > > *and also in compliance with Islamic dietary laws...

          • Perri Lee
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 25, 2007
              Somehow I am not 100% sure that Louise would have appreciated her picture on a package of sausages kosher or not. That shot of her at the stove was under a different context I am sure. That is only my opinion. thanks Perri Lee

              KD <kdo4442000@...> wrote:
              http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85913_Louise_Links_122_1052lo.\
              JPG
              <http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85913_Louise_Links_122_1052lo\
              .JPG>

              > .......which are brought to you by Hebrew National. Where they must
              > a "higher authority" for goodness!
              >
              > -Dario.
              >

              > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, olive_e_thomas
              > no_reply@ wrote:
              > >
              > > Now now... all links here are Kosher* beef links...
              > >
              > > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com,
              > > nutsaboutclara <no_reply@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Wow, that's a lot of links you've got there, KD! How many hogs
              > > did
              > > > you have to slaughter in order to come with so many "links?"
              > > > You "sausage maker," you!
              > > >
              > > > -Dario.
              > > >

              > > *and also in compliance with Islamic dietary laws...

              Perri Lee Leuthard

              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 25, 2007
              • Anita M
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 26, 2007
                  Her own line of clothing, jewelry or signature perfume (like many celebs
                  today do) would have been more her style.

                  AM

                  _____

                  http://img21.
                  <http://img21.
                  <http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85913_Louise_Links_122_1052lo.JPG
                  > imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85913_Louise_Links_122_1052lo\
                  .JPG>

                  --- In thenewcovenoflouise
                  <mailto:thenewcovenoflouisebrooks%40yahoogroups.com> brooks@yahoogroups.com,
                  nutsaboutclara
                  <no_reply@...> wrote:

                  > .......which are brought to you by Hebrew National. Where they must
                  > a "higher authority" for goodness!
                  >
                  > -Dario.
                  >

                  > --- In thenewcovenoflouise
                  <mailto:thenewcovenoflouisebrooks%40yahoogroups.com> brooks@yahoogroups.com,