Re: Happy Birthday, Charlie!!!

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 17, 2007
      You're welcome, KD! After all, Brooksie and Charlie did have a
      fling in 1925, when Charlie was in New York to promote THE GOLD
      RUSH, the big comedy hit of that year. Louise considered Charlie a
      wonderful lover, from what she told intimites later on.

      -Dario.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD"
      <kdo4442000@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for the reminder.
      >
      > Happy Birthday Charlie!!!
      >
      > <http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?
      image=91142_chaplinmoderntimes_122_\
      > 610lo.jpg>
      > http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?
      image=91142_chaplinmoderntimes_122_6\
      > 10lo.jpg
      > <http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?
      image=91142_chaplinmoderntimes_122_\
      > 610lo.jpg>

      > > Today is Charlie Chaplin's 118th birthday today, folks! Let's
      > > celebrate by wishing Charlie, in our own way, a very Happy
      Birthday.

    • KD Opdello
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 17, 2007
        "breasts like perfect little pears" - Charlie Chaplin referring to Louise

        nutsaboutclara <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: You're welcome, KD! After all, Brooksie and Charlie did have a

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 18, 2007
          Ah, but what a "lovely bunch of coconuts" she had(sorry Merv
          Griffin!).

          -Dario.

          --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, KD Opdello