Re: Happy Birthday, Charlie!!!

  • KD
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 16, 2007
      Thanks for the reminder.

      Happy Birthday Charlie!!!

      <http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=91142_chaplinmoderntimes_122_\
      610lo.jpg>

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 17, 2007
        You're welcome, KD! After all, Brooksie and Charlie did have a
        fling in 1925, when Charlie was in New York to promote THE GOLD
        RUSH, the big comedy hit of that year. Louise considered Charlie a
        wonderful lover, from what she told intimites later on.

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD"
        <kdo4442000@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for the reminder.
        >
        > Happy Birthday Charlie!!!
        >
        > <http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?
        image=91142_chaplinmoderntimes_122_\
        > 610lo.jpg>
        > http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?
        image=91142_chaplinmoderntimes_122_6\
        > 10lo.jpg
        > <http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?
        image=91142_chaplinmoderntimes_122_\
        > 610lo.jpg>

        > > Today is Charlie Chaplin's 118th birthday today, folks! Let's
        > > celebrate by wishing Charlie, in our own way, a very Happy
        Birthday.

      • KD Opdello
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 17, 2007
          "breasts like perfect little pears" - Charlie Chaplin referring to Louise

          nutsaboutclara <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: You're welcome, KD! After all, Brooksie and Charlie did have a

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 18, 2007
            Ah, but what a "lovely bunch of coconuts" she had(sorry Merv
            Griffin!).

            -Dario.

            --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, KD Opdello