Happy Birthday, Charlie!!!

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 16, 2007
      Today is Charlie Chaplin's 118th birthday today, folks! Let's
      celebrate by wishing Charlie, in our own way, a very Happy Birthday.

      -Dario.
    • KD
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 16, 2007
        Thanks for the reminder.

        Happy Birthday Charlie!!!

        <http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=91142_chaplinmoderntimes_122_\
        610lo.jpg>

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 17, 2007
          You're welcome, KD! After all, Brooksie and Charlie did have a
          fling in 1925, when Charlie was in New York to promote THE GOLD
          RUSH, the big comedy hit of that year. Louise considered Charlie a
          wonderful lover, from what she told intimites later on.

          -Dario.

          --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD"
          <kdo4442000@...> wrote:

          > Thanks for the reminder.
          >
          > Happy Birthday Charlie!!!
          >
          > <http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?
          image=91142_chaplinmoderntimes_122_\
          > 610lo.jpg>
          > http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?
          image=91142_chaplinmoderntimes_122_6\
          > 10lo.jpg
          > <http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?
          image=91142_chaplinmoderntimes_122_\
          > 610lo.jpg>

          > > Today is Charlie Chaplin's 118th birthday today, folks! Let's
          > > celebrate by wishing Charlie, in our own way, a very Happy
          Birthday.

        • KD Opdello
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 17, 2007
            "breasts like perfect little pears" - Charlie Chaplin referring to Louise

            nutsaboutclara <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: You're welcome, KD! After all, Brooksie and Charlie did have a

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 18, 2007
              Ah, but what a "lovely bunch of coconuts" she had(sorry Merv
              Griffin!).

              -Dario.

              --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, KD Opdello