[The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Re: A Link

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 22, 2007
      Hey, is Molsen's good beer? I've heard from a few people that
      Molsen's is the best beer they've ever tasted. Remember that John
      Candy movie, where he's at a hockey game and starts insulting
      Canadians for their national anthem, their flag, etc, and then he
      takes a swig of beer and says, "THIS BEER SUCKS!!!"? And what about
      the hockey fight immediately afterwards? Boy, was that scene from
      that movie ever funny!

      > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, KD Opdello
      > <kdo4442000@> wrote:
      >
      > Take Off, You Hoser.
      >
      > Oh geeze I'm such a hosehead I forgot to add the link...

      http://www.cepheid.org/~niklas/bobanddoug.com/albums/albums_content.h
      tml

      > So like this site has the entire Great White North album
      available for bootlegs, eh!
      > So you can pick up a case of Molsens from The Beer Store, throw
      some backbacon
      > on the Coleman (or just have some Kraft Dinner if you're observing
      Lent) and enjoy,
      > eh!

    • KD
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 22, 2007
        I think the movie you're talking is "Canadian Bacon".
        (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109370/
        <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109370/> )
        There's some funny lines from the movie in the "Quotes" section @ imdb.
        (Written and dirceted by Michael Moore, think it's the only
        non-documentary film he ever made.)
        It's sad John Candy is no longer with us. He was great.

        Long Live (the memory of) Johnny LaRue,
        KD

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 24, 2007
          That's the movie, KD! Thanks!