Louise in Nottingham

  • m_lawrence_uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2001
      For the third time in recent years )following
      Pandora's Box and Love 'em and Leave 'em), there will be a
      Louise Brooks film showing at the Broadway. <br><br>I
      don't know what the film will be yet, but it is part of
      their Out of Sight festival. under the heading of The
      Women You Yearn For. <br><br>Watch this space, or go