[The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Re: A Link

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 22, 2007
      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, KD Opdello
      <kdo4442000@...> wrote:

      Take Off, You Hoser.

      Oh geeze I'm such a hosehead I forgot to add the link...

      http://www.cepheid.org/~niklas/bobanddoug.com/albums/albums_content.html

      So like this site has the entire Great White North album available for bootlegs, eh!
      So you can pick up a case of Molsens from The Beer Store, throw some backbacon
      on the Coleman (or just have some Kraft Dinner if you're observing Lent) and enjoy,
      eh!
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 22, 2007
        (laughing)Hey, you "take off, eh?"

        -Dario.

        <kdo4442000@...> wrote:

        > Take Off, You Hoser.
        >
        > http://www.olympus.ws:81/audio/Bob_And_Doug_McKenzie-
        Great_White_North/

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 22, 2007
          Hey, is Molsen's good beer? I've heard from a few people that
          Molsen's is the best beer they've ever tasted. Remember that John
          Candy movie, where he's at a hockey game and starts insulting
          Canadians for their national anthem, their flag, etc, and then he
          takes a swig of beer and says, "THIS BEER SUCKS!!!"? And what about
          the hockey fight immediately afterwards? Boy, was that scene from
          that movie ever funny!

          > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, KD Opdello
          > <kdo4442000@> wrote:
          >
          > Take Off, You Hoser.
          >
          > Oh geeze I'm such a hosehead I forgot to add the link...

          http://www.cepheid.org/~niklas/bobanddoug.com/albums/albums_content.h
          tml

          > So like this site has the entire Great White North album
          available for bootlegs, eh!
          > So you can pick up a case of Molsens from The Beer Store, throw
          some backbacon
          > on the Coleman (or just have some Kraft Dinner if you're observing
          Lent) and enjoy,
          > eh!

        • KD
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 22, 2007
            I think the movie you're talking is "Canadian Bacon".
            (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109370/
            <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109370/> )
            There's some funny lines from the movie in the "Quotes" section @ imdb.
            (Written and dirceted by Michael Moore, think it's the only
            non-documentary film he ever made.)
            It's sad John Candy is no longer with us. He was great.

            Long Live (the memory of) Johnny LaRue,
            KD

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 24, 2007
              That's the movie, KD! Thanks!