Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Re: A Link

Expand Messages
  • KD Opdello
    Take Off, You Hoser. http://www.olympus.ws:81/audio/Bob_And_Doug_McKenzie-Great_White_North/ (A lot of other MP3 s in the Parent Directory:
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 21, 2007
    • 0 Attachment
      Take Off, You Hoser.

      http://www.olympus.ws:81/audio/Bob_And_Doug_McKenzie-Great_White_North/
      (A lot of other MP3's in the Parent Directory:
      http://www.olympus.ws:81/audio/)

      KD


      nutsaboutclara <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      (as one of the McKenzie Brothers)Yeah, eh?

      -Dario.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD"
      <kdo4442000@...> wrote:
      >
      >
      > That's interesting. Small world, ay.
      >
      >
      >
      Moderator's note...

      So like this site has the entire Great White North album available for bootlegs, eh! So you can pick up a case of Molsens from The Beer Store, throw some backbacon on the Coleman (or just have some Kraft Dinner if you're observing Lent) and enjoy, eh!
    • olive_e_thomas
      ... wrote: Take Off, You Hoser. Oh geeze I m such a hosehead I forgot to add the link...
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 22, 2007
      • 0 Attachment
        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, KD Opdello
        <kdo4442000@...> wrote:

        Take Off, You Hoser.

        Oh geeze I'm such a hosehead I forgot to add the link...

        http://www.cepheid.org/~niklas/bobanddoug.com/albums/albums_content.html

        So like this site has the entire Great White North album available for bootlegs, eh!
        So you can pick up a case of Molsens from The Beer Store, throw some backbacon
        on the Coleman (or just have some Kraft Dinner if you're observing Lent) and enjoy,
        eh!
      • nutsaboutclara
        (laughing)Hey, you take off, eh? -Dario. ... Great_White_North/ ... for bootlegs, eh! So you can pick up a case of Molsens from The Beer Store, throw some
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 22, 2007
        • 0 Attachment
          (laughing)Hey, you "take off, eh?"

          -Dario.


          --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, KD Opdello
          <kdo4442000@...> wrote:
          >
          > Take Off, You Hoser.
          >
          > http://www.olympus.ws:81/audio/Bob_And_Doug_McKenzie-
          Great_White_North/
          > (A lot of other MP3's in the Parent Directory:
          > http://www.olympus.ws:81/audio/)
          >
          > KD
          >
          >
          > nutsaboutclara <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          > (as one of the McKenzie Brothers)Yeah, eh?
          >
          > -Dario.
          >
          > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD"
          > <kdo4442000@> wrote:
          > >
          > >
          > > That's interesting. Small world, ay.
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > Moderator's note...
          >
          > So like this site has the entire Great White North album available
          for bootlegs, eh! So you can pick up a case of Molsens from The Beer
          Store, throw some backbacon on the Coleman (or just have some Kraft
          Dinner if you're observing Lent) and enjoy, eh!
          >
        • nutsaboutclara
          Hey, is Molsen s good beer? I ve heard from a few people that Molsen s is the best beer they ve ever tasted. Remember that John Candy movie, where he s at a
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 22, 2007
          • 0 Attachment
            Hey, is Molsen's good beer? I've heard from a few people that
            Molsen's is the best beer they've ever tasted. Remember that John
            Candy movie, where he's at a hockey game and starts insulting
            Canadians for their national anthem, their flag, etc, and then he
            takes a swig of beer and says, "THIS BEER SUCKS!!!"? And what about
            the hockey fight immediately afterwards? Boy, was that scene from
            that movie ever funny!

            -Dario.

            --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, olive_e_thomas
            <no_reply@...> wrote:
            >
            > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, KD Opdello
            > <kdo4442000@> wrote:
            >
            > Take Off, You Hoser.
            >
            > Oh geeze I'm such a hosehead I forgot to add the link...
            >
            >
            http://www.cepheid.org/~niklas/bobanddoug.com/albums/albums_content.h
            tml
            >
            > So like this site has the entire Great White North album
            available for bootlegs, eh!
            > So you can pick up a case of Molsens from The Beer Store, throw
            some backbacon
            > on the Coleman (or just have some Kraft Dinner if you're observing
            Lent) and enjoy,
            > eh!
            >
          • KD
            I think the movie you re talking is Canadian Bacon . (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109370/ ) There s some funny lines
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 22, 2007
            • 0 Attachment
              I think the movie you're talking is "Canadian Bacon".
              (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109370/
              <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109370/> )
              There's some funny lines from the movie in the "Quotes" section @ imdb.
              (Written and dirceted by Michael Moore, think it's the only
              non-documentary film he ever made.)
              It's sad John Candy is no longer with us. He was great.

              Long Live (the memory of) Johnny LaRue,
              KD



              --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, nutsaboutclara
              <no_reply@...> wrote:
              >
              > Hey, is Molsen's good beer? I've heard from a few people that
              > Molsen's is the best beer they've ever tasted. Remember that John
              > Candy movie, where he's at a hockey game and starts insulting
              > Canadians for their national anthem, their flag, etc, and then he
              > takes a swig of beer and says, "THIS BEER SUCKS!!!"? And what about
              > the hockey fight immediately afterwards? Boy, was that scene from
              > that movie ever funny!
              >
              > -Dario.
              >
              > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, olive_e_thomas
              > no_reply@ wrote:
              > >
              > > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, KD Opdello
              > > <kdo4442000@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Take Off, You Hoser.
              > >
              > > Oh geeze I'm such a hosehead I forgot to add the link...
              > >
              > >
              > http://www.cepheid.org/~niklas/bobanddoug.com/albums/albums_content.h
              > tml
              > >
              > > So like this site has the entire Great White North album
              > available for bootlegs, eh!
              > > So you can pick up a case of Molsens from The Beer Store, throw
              > some backbacon
              > > on the Coleman (or just have some Kraft Dinner if you're observing
              > Lent) and enjoy,
              > > eh!
              > >
              >




              [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            • nutsaboutclara
              That s the movie, KD! Thanks! -Dario. ... imdb. ... about ... http://www.cepheid.org/~niklas/bobanddoug.com/albums/albums_content.h ... observing
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 24, 2007
              • 0 Attachment
                That's the movie, KD! Thanks!

                -Dario.


                --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD"
                <kdo4442000@...> wrote:
                >
                >
                > I think the movie you're talking is "Canadian Bacon".
                > (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109370/
                > <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109370/> )
                > There's some funny lines from the movie in the "Quotes" section @
                imdb.
                > (Written and dirceted by Michael Moore, think it's the only
                > non-documentary film he ever made.)
                > It's sad John Candy is no longer with us. He was great.
                >
                > Long Live (the memory of) Johnny LaRue,
                > KD
                >
                >
                >
                > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, nutsaboutclara
                > <no_reply@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hey, is Molsen's good beer? I've heard from a few people that
                > > Molsen's is the best beer they've ever tasted. Remember that John
                > > Candy movie, where he's at a hockey game and starts insulting
                > > Canadians for their national anthem, their flag, etc, and then he
                > > takes a swig of beer and says, "THIS BEER SUCKS!!!"? And what
                about
                > > the hockey fight immediately afterwards? Boy, was that scene from
                > > that movie ever funny!
                > >
                > > -Dario.
                > >
                > > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, olive_e_thomas
                > > no_reply@ wrote:
                > > >
                > > > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, KD Opdello
                > > > <kdo4442000@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Take Off, You Hoser.
                > > >
                > > > Oh geeze I'm such a hosehead I forgot to add the link...
                > > >
                > > >
                > >
                http://www.cepheid.org/~niklas/bobanddoug.com/albums/albums_content.h
                > > tml
                > > >
                > > > So like this site has the entire Great White North album
                > > available for bootlegs, eh!
                > > > So you can pick up a case of Molsens from The Beer Store, throw
                > > some backbacon
                > > > on the Coleman (or just have some Kraft Dinner if you're
                observing
                > > Lent) and enjoy,
                > > > eh!
                > > >
                > >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                >
              Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.