Re: A Link

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 21, 2007
      (as one of the McKenzie Brothers)Yeah, eh?

      -Dario.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD"
      <kdo4442000@...> wrote:

      > That's interesting. Small world, ay.

      > > I know that lady, KD! That's Denise Tidwell. I know she told last
      > > November that she and her family were moving to Long Beach, not
      from
      > > where they live or used to live.
      > >
      > > -Dario.
      > >

      > > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD"
      kdo4442000@
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > http://www.brooksiebuffstuff.com/index.html
      > > > <http://www.brooksiebuffstuff.com/index.html>

    • KD Opdello
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 21, 2007
        Take Off, You Hoser.

        http://www.olympus.ws:81/audio/Bob_And_Doug_McKenzie-Great_White_North/
        (A lot of other MP3's in the Parent Directory:
        http://www.olympus.ws:81/audio/)

        KD

        <kdo4442000@...> wrote:

        > That's interesting. Small world, ay.

        Moderator's note...

        So like this site has the entire Great White North album available for bootlegs, eh! So you can pick up a case of Molsens from The Beer Store, throw some backbacon on the Coleman (or just have some Kraft Dinner if you're observing Lent) and enjoy, eh!
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 22, 2007
          --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, KD Opdello
          <kdo4442000@...> wrote:

          Take Off, You Hoser.

          Oh geeze I'm such a hosehead I forgot to add the link...

          http://www.cepheid.org/~niklas/bobanddoug.com/albums/albums_content.html

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 22, 2007
            (laughing)Hey, you "take off, eh?"

            -Dario.

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 22, 2007
              Hey, is Molsen's good beer? I've heard from a few people that
              Molsen's is the best beer they've ever tasted. Remember that John
              Candy movie, where he's at a hockey game and starts insulting
              Canadians for their national anthem, their flag, etc, and then he
              takes a swig of beer and says, "THIS BEER SUCKS!!!"? And what about
              the hockey fight immediately afterwards? Boy, was that scene from
              that movie ever funny!

              > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, KD Opdello
              > <kdo4442000@> wrote:
              >
              > Take Off, You Hoser.
              >
              > Oh geeze I'm such a hosehead I forgot to add the link...

              http://www.cepheid.org/~niklas/bobanddoug.com/albums/albums_content.h
              tml

              > So like this site has the entire Great White North album
              available for bootlegs, eh!
              > So you can pick up a case of Molsens from The Beer Store, throw
              some backbacon
              > on the Coleman (or just have some Kraft Dinner if you're observing
              Lent) and enjoy,
              > eh!

            • KD
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 22, 2007
                I think the movie you're talking is "Canadian Bacon".
                (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109370/
                <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109370/> )
                There's some funny lines from the movie in the "Quotes" section @ imdb.
                (Written and dirceted by Michael Moore, think it's the only
                non-documentary film he ever made.)
                It's sad John Candy is no longer with us. He was great.

                Long Live (the memory of) Johnny LaRue,
                KD

                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 24, 2007
                  That's the movie, KD! Thanks!