Re: A Link

  • KD
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 18, 2007
      That's interesting. Small world, ay.

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 21, 2007
        (as one of the McKenzie Brothers)Yeah, eh?

        <kdo4442000@...> wrote:

        > That's interesting. Small world, ay.

        > > I know that lady, KD! That's Denise Tidwell. I know she told last
        > > November that she and her family were moving to Long Beach, not
        from
        > > where they live or used to live.
        > >
        > > -Dario.
        > >

        > > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD"
        kdo4442000@
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > http://www.brooksiebuffstuff.com/index.html
        > > > <http://www.brooksiebuffstuff.com/index.html>

      • KD Opdello
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 21, 2007
          Take Off, You Hoser.

          http://www.olympus.ws:81/audio/Bob_And_Doug_McKenzie-Great_White_North/
          (A lot of other MP3's in the Parent Directory:
          http://www.olympus.ws:81/audio/)

          KD

          <kdo4442000@...> wrote:

          > That's interesting. Small world, ay.

          Moderator's note...

          So like this site has the entire Great White North album available for bootlegs, eh! So you can pick up a case of Molsens from The Beer Store, throw some backbacon on the Coleman (or just have some Kraft Dinner if you're observing Lent) and enjoy, eh!
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 22, 2007
            --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, KD Opdello
            <kdo4442000@...> wrote:

            Take Off, You Hoser.

            Oh geeze I'm such a hosehead I forgot to add the link...

            http://www.cepheid.org/~niklas/bobanddoug.com/albums/albums_content.html

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 22, 2007
              (laughing)Hey, you "take off, eh?"

              -Dario.

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 22, 2007
                Hey, is Molsen's good beer? I've heard from a few people that
                Molsen's is the best beer they've ever tasted. Remember that John
                Candy movie, where he's at a hockey game and starts insulting
                Canadians for their national anthem, their flag, etc, and then he
                takes a swig of beer and says, "THIS BEER SUCKS!!!"? And what about
                the hockey fight immediately afterwards? Boy, was that scene from
                that movie ever funny!

                > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, KD Opdello
                > <kdo4442000@> wrote:
                >
                > Take Off, You Hoser.
                >
                > Oh geeze I'm such a hosehead I forgot to add the link...

                http://www.cepheid.org/~niklas/bobanddoug.com/albums/albums_content.h
                tml

                > So like this site has the entire Great White North album
                available for bootlegs, eh!
                > So you can pick up a case of Molsens from The Beer Store, throw
                some backbacon
                > on the Coleman (or just have some Kraft Dinner if you're observing
                Lent) and enjoy,
                > eh!

              • KD
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 22, 2007
                  I think the movie you're talking is "Canadian Bacon".
                  (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109370/
                  <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109370/> )
                  There's some funny lines from the movie in the "Quotes" section @ imdb.
                  (Written and dirceted by Michael Moore, think it's the only
                  non-documentary film he ever made.)
                  It's sad John Candy is no longer with us. He was great.

                  Long Live (the memory of) Johnny LaRue,
                  KD

                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 24, 2007
                    That's the movie, KD! Thanks!