A Link

  • KD
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 16, 2007
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 17, 2007
        I know that lady, KD! That's Denise Tidwell. I know she told last
        November that she and her family were moving to Long Beach, not from
        where they live or used to live.

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD" <kdo4442000@...>

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 18, 2007
          That's interesting. Small world, ay.

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 21, 2007
            (as one of the McKenzie Brothers)Yeah, eh?

            <kdo4442000@...> wrote:

            > That's interesting. Small world, ay.

            > > I know that lady, KD! That's Denise Tidwell. I know she told last
            > > November that she and her family were moving to Long Beach, not
            from
            > > where they live or used to live.
            > >
            > > -Dario.
            > >

            > > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD"
            kdo4442000@
            > > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > http://www.brooksiebuffstuff.com/index.html
            > > > <http://www.brooksiebuffstuff.com/index.html>

          • KD Opdello
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 21, 2007
              Take Off, You Hoser.

              http://www.olympus.ws:81/audio/Bob_And_Doug_McKenzie-Great_White_North/
              (A lot of other MP3's in the Parent Directory:
              http://www.olympus.ws:81/audio/)

              KD

              <kdo4442000@...> wrote:

              > That's interesting. Small world, ay.

              Moderator's note...

              So like this site has the entire Great White North album available for bootlegs, eh! So you can pick up a case of Molsens from The Beer Store, throw some backbacon on the Coleman (or just have some Kraft Dinner if you're observing Lent) and enjoy, eh!
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 22, 2007
                --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, KD Opdello
                <kdo4442000@...> wrote:

                Take Off, You Hoser.

                Oh geeze I'm such a hosehead I forgot to add the link...

                http://www.cepheid.org/~niklas/bobanddoug.com/albums/albums_content.html

                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 22, 2007
                  (laughing)Hey, you "take off, eh?"

                  -Dario.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 22, 2007
                    Hey, is Molsen's good beer? I've heard from a few people that
                    Molsen's is the best beer they've ever tasted. Remember that John
                    Candy movie, where he's at a hockey game and starts insulting
                    Canadians for their national anthem, their flag, etc, and then he
                    takes a swig of beer and says, "THIS BEER SUCKS!!!"? And what about
                    the hockey fight immediately afterwards? Boy, was that scene from
                    that movie ever funny!

                    > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, KD Opdello
                    > <kdo4442000@> wrote:
                    >
                    > Take Off, You Hoser.
                    >
                    > Oh geeze I'm such a hosehead I forgot to add the link...

                    http://www.cepheid.org/~niklas/bobanddoug.com/albums/albums_content.h
                    tml

                    > So like this site has the entire Great White North album
                    available for bootlegs, eh!
                    > So you can pick up a case of Molsens from The Beer Store, throw
                    some backbacon
                    > on the Coleman (or just have some Kraft Dinner if you're observing
                    Lent) and enjoy,
                    > eh!

                  • KD
                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 22, 2007
                      I think the movie you're talking is "Canadian Bacon".
                      (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109370/
                      <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109370/> )
                      There's some funny lines from the movie in the "Quotes" section @ imdb.
                      (Written and dirceted by Michael Moore, think it's the only
                      non-documentary film he ever made.)
                      It's sad John Candy is no longer with us. He was great.

                      Long Live (the memory of) Johnny LaRue,
                      KD

                      Message 10 of 10 , Feb 24, 2007
                        That's the movie, KD! Thanks!