Re: Pandora's Box, Manchester

  • Andy O'Brien
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2007
      > Posted by: "nutsaboutclara"
      > Andy, are there plenty of Louise Brooks fans in that
      > part of England?

      There must be, it was a sell-out.

      I didn't see my message until after the event had come
      and gone. I don't know what happened there, I sent it
      before. However, I'm delighted to inform any more
      Northern English Brooks fans that the film will also
      be shown at Pictureville in Bradford, West Yorkshire
      on March 12th.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
        Great! At least Brooksie will know that she is still appreciated
        amongst hard core film buffs, who take their hobby seriously.

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Andy O'Brien