Pandora's Box, Manchester, UK

  • Andy O'Brien
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2007
      I know it's a bit last minute, but any readers in
      Northern England might like to know that Pandora's Box
      is being shown at the Cornerhouse in Manchester on
      Sunday 28th at 5.55pm.

      http://www.cornerhouse.org/film/info.aspx?ID=942&page=0
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2007
        Andy, are there plenty of Louise Brooks fans in that part of England?

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Andy O'Brien