Merry Christmas!

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 23, 2006
      I want to wish everyone in this group a very Merry Christmas for
      tomorrow and Monday. Happy Holidays!

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 23, 2011
        Hi everyone! I want to wish all of you in this group a very Merry Christmas this weekend. =)

        -Dario.
      • RICHARD MATTHEW
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 24, 2011
          And the same to you and yours!

          Richard

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 24, 2011
            You're welcome, Richard! =)

            -Dario.

            --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, RICHARD MATTHEW <modelworker@...> wrote:

            > And the same to you and yours!
            >
            > Richard
            >
            > On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 10:09 AM, nutsaboutclara
            > <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > Hi everyone! I want to wish all of you in this group a very Merry
            > > Christmas this weekend. =)

          • KDO
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 25, 2011