Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Re: If you haven't obtained your copy of Lulu Forever by all means do so...

  • Marc Stenchever
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 15, 2006
      It is indeed. As I am reading it, there are alot of things I have heard in documentaries and such, showing that others have lifted their material directly from the text of his book. Praise indeed!
      Marc

      On Dec 15, 2006, at 10:37 AM, nutsaboutclara wrote:

      YOU BET IT IS, JEN!!! Barry Paris really did his homework with his
      tome on Brooksie. Wasn't it a fun read?

      -Dario.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, SMILEYJEN1@...
      wrote:

      > Hi, I'm new to the group! *waves*
      >
      > I recently finished the Paris bio and it was one of the best books
      I've

    • SMILEYJEN1@JUNO.COM
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 15, 2006

        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 16, 2006
          Well, I do the same thing on my Clara Bow group, Clara's Place,
          Marc. I base my factoids on David Stenn's book on Clara, that he
          published in the late '80s.

          -Dario.

          --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Marc Stenchever