998[The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Re: If you haven't obtained your copy of Lulu Forever by all means do so...

    Dec 13, 2006
      I would rather a lengthy bio on a favorite star of mine than a short,
      truncated slap-dash job by a hack writer anytime, Marc. I'm glad
      you're enjoying Brooksie.

      -Dario.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Marc Stenchever
      <marcsten@...> wrote:

      > I started the Paris book over the weekend, and it is an easy, if
      > rather lengthy read. Alas, a single dad, I can't dedicate the time
      > reading in solitude that I would like. I'm lucky to get an hour a
      > night! This the year prediction for completion.
      > Marc
      >

      > On Dec 11, 2006, at 10:53 AM, nutsaboutclara wrote:
      >
      > > I did CLARA BOW-Runnin' Wild(1988), and Tony Curtis' MY
      AUTOBIOGRAPHY
      > > (1993)in a day and a half/two days. Both enjoyable to read.
      > >
      > > -Dario.
      > >
      > > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, olive_e_thomas
      > > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com,

      > > > with what all of you are saying.
      Paris
      > > > book. This one is more of a
      > > > centennial more than anything else. I
      > > > MOLY! It will likely take me
      > > can't
      > > > do much better than that!
      > > > >

      > > > The Paris book will probably go by a lot faster than you think,
      > > but
      > > > then I'm a fast reader when it's something I'm even mildly
      > > > interested in. Did John Grisham's "The Client" (or one of his
      > > > books about lawyering crap) in one sitting.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic