987If you haven't obtained your copy of Lulu Forever by all means do so...

    Dec 7, 2006
      I treated myself to a day trip to New York City this Wednesday
      and picked up a copy at the Barnes and Noble store in the
      Citicorp Center (haven't been in that building in 20 years!).

      Lots of great pictures (and lots you probably haven't seen before)
      and a some biographical text.

      Incedentally if you can get to the Citicorp Center any time this
      December before Christmas they have a model train display in
      the atrium that totally pegs out the awesometer. I spent an hour
      or more just taking digicam pix and enjoying the layout.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic