658Re: Found another cache of Louise Brooks pix

    Mar 5, 2005
      Wow! That's a great collection of pictures that the library has,
      Olive. I love those Denishawn pictures. What exquisite costumes and
      sets! And the women! Wow, they're beautiful. And what attractive
      feet as well!

      > The New York Public library has begun the process of putting
      > much of their image collection online. Unfortunately at this time
      > their server is about a speedy as a Commodore 64 paging
      > through a GEOS GeoWrite document so I've taken the liberty of
      > DL-ing all their images and loading them here.
      >
      > These are in the Files section. Included are a couple of cigarette
      > cards and some publicity stills from her Denishawn days.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic