616Re: Brooksie on Jeopardy

    Jan 12, 2005
      To be fair, the name Louise Brooks is not exactly a household
      word these days. Her movies aren't in heavy rotation at TCM and
      otherwise doesn't get seen much in today's media although
      fashion mags still show pix of her once in a while. Identifying her
      was probably well worth the $2000 prize they offered...

      By the way Alex gives the answer and you have to form the
      question on Jeopardy

      nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > Oh brother! Well, that goes to show how stupid people have
      become
      > over the past 20 years or so. Too bad I missed that 'Jeopardy'
      > episode. What was the question that Alex asked?

      uncleagent_solo
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Just got done watching the double Jeopardy round and the
      catagory
      > > was, "Yesterday's Hotties". The $2000 clue was a picture of
      our
      > very
      > > own Brooksie which of course none of the three schmoes
      could answer
      > > but all of us would have gotten before Trebek starting
      speaking the
      > > clue.
      > >
      > > Marc
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic