584Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Re: Diary of a Lost Girl

  • Perri Lee Leuthard
    Nov 18, 2004
      Okay here goes:: I live in america with ntsc equipment but I was desperate to see Pandoras Box on DVD and purchased it anyway. After the attempt this is what I found out. On PC's the DVD drives can be changed to play the PAL format and switched back. On the PC digital monitor it does not matter. I know some DVD players will play all regions but the problem is with the television sets which are ntsc format unless you have on that will switch. The same data goes for region 0 which may come in the PAL format. I hope this clears some of the confusion up. Perri Lee

      quadrophen1970 <Bautabelle@...> wrote:

      Hello everyone,

      I am new in this forum.

      I have found a few weeks ago a DVD collection with 3 movies with
      Louise Brooks from amazon.fr with RegCode 2:

      Loulou (Pandora's Box)
      Journal d'une fille perdue (Diary of a Lost Girl)
      Prix de beaut�

      Great collection!

      > No. The DIARY DVD will only play on U.S. DVD players only. Maybe
      > Canadian as well. But certainly not British DVD players.
      > -Dario.
      > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "stuartgroups"
      > <stuartgroups@h...> wrote:
      > >

      > > Hi all,
      > >
      > > Can anyone tell me if the Kino DVD of Diary of a Lost Girl will
      > play
      > > on UK DVD players? I know it's supposed to be Region 1
      > > but if it isn't then maybe I'll get to see more of the lovely
      > Louise!
      > >
      > > Many thanks,
      > >
      > > Stuart

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT