524Looks like we've really confused the Yahoo Sell-ma-tron..

    Jul 4, 2004
      If you look down at the Yahoo sponsored links...

      Yahoo! Sponsored Links
      Active Mailorder - Nike: Active Mailorder is your one-stop source for
      Nike skateboard shoes. We also carry decks, clothing, backpacks,
      accesories and more. Free ground shipping with orders over $89.
      www.activemailorder.com
      Road Runner Sports: Nike Shoes, Apparel: Get free shipping at
      RoadRunnerSports.com. Shop online for savings on a wide selection of
      fitness apparel, footwear and accessories, including Nike.
      www.roadrunnersports.com
      WatchZone.com - Nike Watches: Discounted prices on quality, name-brand
      fashion watches for men and women at WatchZone.com.

      You'll see that apparently this group has strayed so far outside the
      flock of mass market sheeps that Yahoo Shopping's software has gone
      spastic and picks up on the one mention of Nikes (a reference to that
      cult that killed themselves wearing matching Nikes) to go with what
      it's comfortable with...
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic