518Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Does anyone have any Brookspix to share?

  • Perri Lee Leuthard
    May 21, 2004
      I will be off work for a couple of days starting Sunday. I will upload what I have. Everytime something like this happens I feel like never using yahoo services again. they are such gougers. Perri Lee

      olive_e_thomas <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Those pinheads at Yahoo messed with the management
      settings without telling anyone and for an unknown time if you
      selected to disable file uploading to stop link spammers you
      also blocked people from loading pictures in the photoalbum.

      I've fixed the settings so you can put piz in the albums again if
      anyone has some to share

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Perry Lee Leuthard